• Started on the front-row at Daytona Int’l Speedway (FL) in February and finished fourth in first superspeedway race in the ARCA Racing Series.
• Won the pole award at Talladega Superspeedway (AL) in the ARCA Racing Series and finished second in the race.
• In his first career race on a road course, finished sixth and drew rave reviews regarding his veteran-like ability at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
• Concluded the year with two-straight top-five and four straight top-10s in ARCA Racing Series competition in his first year competing in a NASCAR-style stock car.
• Made 11 starts in the ARCA Racing Series (3 Top-Five's, 8 Top-Ten finishes).
• Won his first Super Late Model event at the famed Winchester Speedway in Indiana.
• Crowned 2013 JEGS/CRA All-Stars Tour Champion (2 wins, 7 Top Five's, 9 Top-Ten's, 2 Fast Qualifier Awards).
• Won the Howie Lettow Rookie of the Year award in the CRA / JEGS All Stars Tour while finishing sixth in the overall standings.
• Completed 927 laps out of a possible 1,100 (84.3-percent) during his inaugural Late Model season and finished with 7 top-10s.
• Had a career-best second place finish in the Stanley Steamer 100 at Rockford Speedway (IL).
• Made his Late Model debut in the ASA Late Model Northern Series during the Michigan 100 at Owosso Speedway. He finished all 100 laps en route to a respectable 15th place finish.
• Tested an Late Model Stock car for the first time and turned competitive lap times at Columbus Motor Speedway (OH).
• Crowned champion in the Generation Next Quarter-Midget Series.
• Won the Heavy Modified title at the Super Midget Nationals at Columbus Motor Speedway.
• Claimed his first Quarter-Midget victory at the Winter Indoor Midget Series at the Ohio State Fairgrounds.
• Made his debut in the Quarter-Midget class in late 2008.