In consideration of the ever-evolving COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with the recommendation of the Florida governor, NHRA officials are postponing a portion of the Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals. The sportsman categories contested on Thursday will complete competition this weekend without ticketed spectators. Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock, Pro Stock Motorcycle, Pro Mod, Factory Stock Showdown, Top Fuel Harley, Top Alcohol Dragster and Top Alcohol Funny Car will compete at a later date to be determined. Current tickets will be honored at the rescheduled event or ticketholders may opt to use their tickets as a credit toward the 2021 Gatornationals. NHRA will determine next steps for moving forward as additional information becomes available. We appreciate the patience of our competitors and fans.
- Coughlin Wins Gatornationals From Pole Position In First Event Of The NHRA Season
- Birch Run Speedway Second Triple Crown Event Up Next for the JEGS/CRA All-Stars Tour
- Three-time Norwalk winner Troy Coughlin Jr. leads Team JEGS into home state race
- Team JEGS Pre-race Notes: NHRA Norwalk Nationals
- Promising to obey the rules, Troy Coughlin Jr. returns to Bristol with lots of enthusiasm